28.7.14

Thanks for being my friend

Hi there!

Next Wednesday I'm going to travel to Galicia (Spain) for a week, to visit my parents that are there on vacations. But before that I would like to show you a card that I did for a good friend of mine who came to visit. Normally I don't do things in pink, but I thought that in this case it matches perfectly with girl's colors. The supplies are at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun!

Hola!

El pròxim dimecres marxo de viatje a Galicia durant una setmana, a visitar als meus pares que estan allà de vacanes. Però abans d'això m'agradaria mostrar-te una postal que vaig fer per una bona amiga que va venir a visitarme. Normalment no faig coses roses, però vaig pensar que en aquest cas combinava perfectament amb els colors de la noia . Els materials estan al final i el botó de traducció el tens a la dreta del blog. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!


Stamp girl: Anya Celebrates from The Greeting Farm.
Stamp sentiment: Critters at the dog park from Lawn Fawn
Colored with Spectrum noir:
Striped paper: Cherry Delight - Charming from My Little Shoebox


No comments:

Post a Comment