22.12.16

Shaker Christmas card for Marta

Hi there!

This is the fourth card that I made this Christmas and this one is for my dear friend Marta. I'm very happy because she liked it so much. Also she sended a really nice card to me that is in my dinning-living room. Thank you so much, Marta! I adore you!

For this one I used the same papers as in the one that I made with Tim Holtz's Snowglobe dies.

Also I want to tell you that I will make a brake until the 9th of January, because I want to spend this days with family and friends. As you know, I'm currently living in Denmark (but I'm from Barcelona). My boyfried moved to Basel (Switzerland) some months ago. He arrived yesterday and he is going to be here for two weeks to spend Christmas with me, our dogs and friends. So I want to spend these days with him. Also, I'm going to be working in some changes that I want to do on my blog and Youtube chanel. I already changed a few little thing but I want to do something more. My boyfriend will go back to Basel the 8th so I will publish again the 9th. Hope you have a merry Christmas and a very happy and funny New Year.

Enjoy the video and have fun! Have a nice day.



Hola!

Aquesta és la quarta postal que he fet per aquest Nadal i aquesta concretament és per la meva estimada Marta. Estic molt contenta perquè li ha agradat moltíssim. Ella també me n'ha enviat una  que m'encanta i està en el meu menjador. Moltes gràcies Marta! T'adoro!

Per aquesta he fet servir els mateixos papers que vaig fer servir per la de la bola de neu del Tim Holtz.

També et vull explicar que faré una pausa fins al 9 de Gener, perquè vull passar aquests dies amb la familia i els amics. Com sabràs, actualment estic vivint a Dinamarca (però sóc de Sabadell, Barcelona). El meu xicot es va mudar a Bassilea (Suïssa) fa uns mesos. Ahir va arrivar i es quedarà dues setmanes aquí per passar el Nadal amb mi, els nostres gossos i els amics. Així que vull passar aquests dies amb ell. També vull fer alguns canvis al blog i al canal de Youtube. De fet ja he fet alguns canvis, però vull fer algunes cosestes més. El meu xicot tornarà a Bassilea el 8 de Gener així que tornaré a publicar el 9. Espero que passis un bon Nadal i un molt feliç i divertit Any Nou.

Disfruta del vídeo i diverteix-te! Que tinguis un bon dia.

No comments:

Post a Comment