2.12.16

Some more ATC's

Hi there,

More ATC's! I can't stop making them. I enjoy to make them, but the best part is to open the mailbox and found an envelope that is not a bill, hahaha! And then put all together in the album and fall in love with all the creations. Really beautiful! This is a short entry today. So enjoy the pictures, have fun and I hope I inspire you! And if you want to exchange ATCs with me, just let me know in a comment below.

Have a nice day!

Hola, 

Més ATC's! No puc parar de fer-ne. Disfruto molt fent-les, però la millor part és obrir la bústia i trovar un sobre que no es una factura, hahaha!! I després posar-les totes juntes a l'àlbum i enamorar-te de les creacions. Realment maco! Avuí l'entrada és curteta, així que disfruta de les fotos, diverteix-te i espero haver-te inspirat. I si vols intercanviar ATCs amb mi, fes-m'ho saber amb un comentari a sota. 

Que tinguis un bonic dia!





No comments:

Post a Comment