13.12.16

Vintage Christmas Card

Hi there!

During this week and the next one I'm going to show you all the Christmas cards that I made for friends and family. This is the first one that I made and I really like it. I love all the new Christmas stamps from Tim Holtz and I decided to make a vintage look card.

I hope you like it and enjoy the video. Have a nice day!



Hola!

Durant aquesta setmana i la propera t'ensenyaré totes les postals de Nadal que he fet per amics i familia. Aquesta és la primera que he fet i m'encanta com ha quedat. M'agraden molt tots els nous segells de Nadal del Tim Holtz i he decidit fer una postal amb un toc antic.

Espero que t'agradi i que disfrutis del video. Que passis un bon dia! 



Supplies:
Lawn Fawn: Scalloped Rectangle Stackables, Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables, Oval Stitched Oval Stackables, Large Stitched Oval Stackables
Tim Holtz: Distress Ink Vintage Photo, CMS281 Stripes and Holiday, CMS284 Holiday Drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment