5.12.16

Tim Holtz's Christmas Shadow Box

Hi there!

A few days ago I travelled to Barcelona to attend two courses by Vicky Papaioannou. We made an Art Journal page and a Christmas Shadow box (the big one in a picture below). I had a lot of fun! Today I decided to make another one using this little house from Tim Holtz. Recently I bought a lot of Tim Holtz stuff, so I have a lot of things to decorate it, but sadly the house is not big enought for everthing I wanted to put inside. I wanted to put inside a small Santa Claus and I run out of space... oooooh! Well, he will go somewhere in my house. I also made some modifications in the one that I made with Vicky after doing the little one. I decided that the washi tape around the little one makes it more nice so I did the same with the big one and glued a couple of things (the 25 up in the right corner and some gold pearls in the tree).

The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun and enjoy the video!



Hola!

Fa uns quants dies vaig viatjar a Barcelona per assistir a un parell de cursos amb la Vicky Papaioannou. Vam fer una plana d'Art Journal i una Shadow Box de Nadal (la gran de les fotos). M'ho vaig passar molt bé! Avuí he decidit fer-ne una altra fent servir la caseta del Tim Holtz. Recentment he comprat una pila de coses del Tim Holtz, així que tinc una pila de material per decorar-la, pero tristement la caseta no es prou gran per tot el que hi volia posar. Li volia posar a dins un petit Santa Claus que tinc però em vaig quedar sense espai... oooooh! Bé, ja li trovaré un lloc per casa. També he fet algunes modificacions a la que vaig fer amb la Vicky després de fer la petita. M'ha semblat que el washi tape al voltant de la petita li donava un millor acabat així que li he fet el mateix a la gran i he enganxat un parell de cosetes (el 25 que es veu a dalt a la dreta i unes quantes perles daurades a l'arbre).

La llista dels materials està al final. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te i disfruta del vídeo!





Supplies:
- Maja Designs: I Wish
- Tim Holtz: Adornaments Ice Skates, Adornaments wreaths, Corked Domes, Decorative Deer, Design tape tidings, Ephemera Festive, Vignette Box House

No comments:

Post a Comment