8.12.16

Christmas decoration

Hi there,

Today I decided to paint a wood Christmas decoration that I bought in the convention a month ago. I wasn't shure if to paint it in a traditional way(you know, a tree green, etc...) or not (the tree was painted in red with white dots in the sample that I saw in the stand). At the end I decided to paint it in a traditional way because maybe in the future I will not like to see a red tree with white dots at home. Or maybe not, who knows!

It seems that when I made this videos I make everything so fast but it took me the hole morning to make it. Anyway, I hope you like it and enjoy the video. Have a nice day!


Hola!

Avuí he decidit pintar una decoració de fusta de Nadal que vaig comprar al Creativa fa un mes. No estava segura si pintar-la de manera tradicional (ja saps, l'arbre verd, etc..) o no (l'arbre estava pintat vermell amb punts blancs a la mostra que vaig veure al stand). Al final he decidit pintar-lo de manera tradiconal perquè potser en el futur em cansaré de veure un arbre vermell amb punts blancs a casa. O potser no, qui sap!

Sembla que quan faig aquests vídeos ho faig tot molt ràpid però he trigat tot el matí per fer-ho. De qualsevol manera, espero que t'agradi i disfrutis del vídeo. Que tinguis un bon dia!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment