7.10.14

I only have eyes for you

Hi there!

I know that I didn't post anything last week but I was studying for my Danish exam (and I passed it! I'm really happy!). I made this card and had so much fun. I decided that I want to make a couple with the monster stamp so, for the girl, I stamped a ribbon in her hair and I colored some freckles in her cheeks, hahaha. For the boy I inked it by covering the eye and the mouth with some washi tape. Then I inked only the eye and stamped it upside down and towards the right side, so he is looking at the monster girl. I also stamped a mustache. Don't you think they look like being in love? The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun!

Hola!

Ja sé que no vaig postejar res la setmana passada però vaig estar estudiant pel meu examen de danès (i el vaig aprovar! Estic molt contenta!). Vaig fer aquesta postal i m'ho vaig passar molt bé. Vaig decidir que volia fer una parella amb el segell del monstre així que, per la noia, vaig estampar-li un llaç al cap i li vaig colorejar unes pigues a les galtes, hahaha. Pel noi el vaig entintar tapant l'ull i la boca amb una mica de washi tape. Llavors vaig entintar només l'ull i el vaig estampar de cap per avall i al costat dret, així està mirant a la noia monstre. També li vaig estampar un bigoti. No creus que semblen enamorats? La llista dels materials està al final i el botó de traducció a la dreta del blog. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!



Supplies:

- Colored with: Spectrum noir 
- Lawn Fawn stamps: 
          - Monster from Monster mash
          - Ribbon from Snow day
          - Mustache from Love you a latte
          - Sentiment and heart from Science of love

No comments:

Post a Comment