17.11.14

Minion card

Hi there!

I love Minions. They make my HAPPY & they're so fun! I made this card just using a ruler, a craft knife and some Lawn Fawn's dies. I made it for no reason, just for fun... sooooo... clap along if you know what happiness is to you!! :-)

The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun!

Hola!

M'encanten els minions. Em fan feliç i son tan divertits! He fet aquesta postal només utilitzant una regla, un cuter i alguns dies de Lawn Fawn. La he fet sense cap motiu, només per divertir-me, així que.... "clap along if you know what happiness is to you!!" :-) La llista dels materials està al final i el botó de traducció a la dreta del blog. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!



Supplies:
Lawn Fawn dies: Stitched party banners and circle stackables.

No comments:

Post a Comment