13.3.16

Card and notebook for Daniella

Hi there!

Yesterday I was invited to Daniella's birthday party, so I decided to make some presents for her that I hope she liked. First I made her a notebook. I didn't record myself because recently I made THIS ONE for my friend Margarita and there is already a video that you can watch if you are interested on how I make notebooks. Every present needs at least a card so I also made a birthday card for her and yes, there is a video about how I made it at the end of this entry. Yay!



Now I have a problem... I have enjoyed a lot making these two notebooks... and I want to make more! I think I'm starting a new addiction... omg! The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun!



Hola!

Ahir estava convidada a la festa d'aniversari de la Daniella, així que vaig decidir fer-li uns regalets que espero que li agradéssin. Primer vaig fer-li una llibreta. No em vaig grabar perquè fa poc que he fet AQUESTA per la meva amiga Margarita i ja hi ha un video que pots mirar si estás interessat/da en com faig llibretes. Cada regal necessita com a mínim una postal, així que també vaig fer-li una postal d'aniversari i sí, hi ha un video de com la vaig fer al final de l'entrada. Visca!



Ara tinc un problema... m'ho he passat molt bé fent aquestes dues llibretes... i en vull fer mes!! Em sembla que estic començant amb una nova adicció... mare meva! La llista dels materials està al final. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!



Supplies:
- Colored with: Spectrum noir
- Notebook's papers: American Crafts - Dear Lizzy Neapolitan digitals
- Notebook's girl: HJ-Story
- Card's papers: Lawn Fawn "perfectly plaid petite pack", "sweater weather petite pack"and "let's polka in the meadow petite pack".
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn "ready, set, shake" and "so jelly"
- Dies: Lawn Fawn "ready, set, snow shaker".
- Enamels and sequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment