18.7.16

Prima watercolor coloring book

Hi there,

After publishing my last entry a friend of mine asked me "where is the video? I can't find it!". I told her that there was no video so she asked me if I could make one coloring something. So I have decided to record myself coloring one of the pages of the Prima Marketing Watercolor coloring book. In the video I also show you the full book, in case you are interested. The book is amazing, it has 24 sheet of drawings in a really good quality watercolor paper. I used my Derwent Inktense pencils to color it.

I recorded 3 hours and the final edited video is less than 14 minutes long, so as you can imagine, you will not see all the process but I hope you like it and get inspired (the video is at the end). Have fun!



Hola!

Després de publicar la meva última entrada una amiga em va preguntar "on està el vídeo? No el trobo!". Li vaig dir que no hi havia video així que em va preguntar si en podria fer un pintant. Així que he decidit grabarme pintant una de les pàgines del Prima Marketing Watercolor coloring book. En el vídeo també t'ensenyo el llibre sencer, en cas de que estiguis interessat/ada. El llibre és xulíssim, té 24 planes de dibuixos en paper d'aquarel·la de bona qüalitat. He fet servir els meus Derwent Inktense llapissos per colorejar-ho.

He grabat 3 hores i el vídeo final és de menys de 14 minuts de durada, així que com pots imaginar, no veuràs tot el procés però espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!

No comments:

Post a Comment