24.11.16

Door sign for my Scraproom

Hi there!

I have almost all my door at home with signs (not made by me): the bedrom, the toilett, the kitchen... and I also wanted to have one for my Scraproom so ,when I travelled two weeks ago to Barcelona, I bought in the convention a lot of  wood stuff to made one. I must say that I saw one (for a little girl bedrom) similar than the one I made. I took a picture because I fall in love with it.

I have painted the big piece with two different chalk paints and the small ones with acrylic. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have a nice day!

Hola!

Tinc gairebé totes les portes de casa amb senyals (no fetes per mi): l'habitació, el bany, la cuina... I també volia tenir una per la meva Scraproom així que, quan vaig viatjar a Barcelona fa dues setmanes, vaig comprar al Creativa una pila de cosetes de fusta per fer-ne una. He de dir que vaig veure'n una (per l'habitació d'una nena) similar a la que he fet. Li vaig fer una foto perquè me'n vaig enamorar.

He pintat la peça gran amb dos tipus diferents de "chalk paint" i les peces petites amb pintures acríliques. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Que tinguis un bonic dia!

No comments:

Post a Comment