10.10.17

Post-its folder

Hi there,

Since the last time I wrote something, a lot of things happened to me, the most important one is that I moved from Denmark to France. But I'm back and I will start uploading videos again. So here you have the first one: a post-its folder to store all the post-its I have.

I hope you get inspired and have fun. Have a nice day!



Hola!

Desde la última vegada que vaig escriure, una pila de coses m'han passat, la més importat de totes és que m'he mudat de Dinamarca a França. Però ja estic de tornada i tornaré a pujar videos amb regularitat. Així que aquí tens el primer: una carpeta per guardar tots els post-its que tinc. 

Espero que t'inspiri i et diverteixis. Que tinguis un bon dia!





Supplies:
- The papers are from the collections "Color Chaos" and "You are loved" from Bella BLV.
- The card used for the cover is from an old paper from Lawn Fawn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment