3.12.14

Christmas bag for my father

Hi there,

Winter is coming! And Christmas too! As I told you in this entry, I love all the projects of Sam from Pootles Papercrafts. I made this bag just following her video tutorial instructions and it was so easy to do. As I don't have the same stamps that she used, I made it with some similar that I have. Instead of using white ink I decided to use white embossing power. I also stamped a message in Catalan (my mother tongue) because inside the bag there is a present for my father. Hope he like it!

The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun!

Hola!

S'apropa l'hivern! I el Nadal també! Tal com et vaig dir en aquesta entrada, m'encanten tots els projectes de la Sam de Pootles Papercrafts. He fet aquesta bossa seguint les instrucciones del seu video tutorial i ha sigut molt fàcil de fer. Com que no tinc els mateixos segells que ella fa servir, la he fet amb uns similars que tinc. Enlloc de fer servir tinta blanca he decidit utilitzar pols per embossing de color blanc. També he estampat el missatge en català perquè a dins hi ha un regal pel meu pare. Espero que li agradi!

La llista dels materials està al final i el botó de traducció a la dreta del blog. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!



Supplies:
- Snowflakes: Hero Arts - Winter's Butterflies
- Letters: Milo's ABCs from Lawn Fawn
- Dies: Sizzix Framelits die set - World labels

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Really lovely gift bag design! Love that little tag ♥

    ReplyDelete