18.12.14

Three little boxes

Hi there,

I made this three little boxes for my mother (well, in fact I made the silver one twice, one for my mother and another for a friend). Once again, I made them inspired by Sam from Pootles Papercraft, so HERE is the link to her video tutorial and HERE the link to this project's details. As always, I'm not doing exactly the same as her, because the products she uses don't ship to Denmark. But I'm doing my best with what I have and I'm really satisfied with the result. That's the point of crafting anyway,  right?

Instead of stamping the snowflakes in white ink as she does, I embossed them in three different colors, just for fun. I love these little boxes! They are perfect for little presents, so I made some more in regular cardstock. It's easier to make it with cardstock, because it's a little bit more difficult to fold the lines when using vellum. Anyway, I love both!

The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun!

Hola!

He fet aquestes tres caixes per la meva mare (bé, de fet la platejada l'he fet dues vegades, una per la meva mare i l'altre per una amiga). Un altre cop, m'he inspirat en la Sam de Pootles Papercrafts, així que AQUI tens el link al seu video tutorial i AQUI el link als detalls d'aquest projecte. Com sempre, no he fet exactament el mateix que ella, perquè no envien els productes que ella fa servir a Dinamarca. Però estic fent el millor que puc amb les coses que tinc i estic realment satisfeta amb el resultat. 

Enlloc d'estampar els floquets de neu amb tinta blanca com ella fa, els he gofrat en tres colors diferents (només per divertir-me). M'encanten aquestes caixetes! Son perfectes per petits regals, així que he fet algunes més en cartulina. És molt més fàcil de fer amb cartulina, perquè és una mica difícil doblar les línies amb el paper de ceba. De totes maneres, m'encanten les dues!

La llista dels materials està al final i el botó de traducció a la dreta del blog. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!






Supplies:

- Embossing powder:
                                    - Wow! - Red Glitz
                                    - Ranger - Gold Tinsel and Silver
- Snowflake: Hero Arts - Winter's Butterflies
- Letters: Milo's ABCs from Lawn Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment