24.8.16

"I'm here for you" card

Hi there,

I'm in love with Paper Artsy's stamps! I made a cute card and the matching envelop with these two sets and I think they are very versatile for cards or Mix Media. I also made a video. Yay! The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun!


Hola!

Estic enamorada dels segells de Paper Artsy! He fet una postal bufona i el sobre a conjunt amb aquests dos sets de segells i crec que son molt versàtils per postals o Mix Media. També he fet un video. Visca! La llista dels materials està al final. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!



Supplies:
- Colored with Derwent inktense pencils.
- Paper Artsy rubber stamps: Eclectica Kim Kellow 01 & Eclectica Kim Dellow 02 
- Ranger Archival Ink: Jet Black

No comments:

Post a Comment