4.10.16

Art Journal - Feel the fear and do it anyway

Hi there!

This is my first Art Journal page... or well, the first one you see as I made a few about a year ago. Today's one is inspired by Vicky Papaioannou's work, with whom I made the first page in the notebook last month in Barcelona. It was amazing!!

I had a lot of fun making today's page and the quote means a lot to me. By the way, I have a new camera, thanks to my boyfriend, so I hope you appreciate the difference between today's video image quality and the videos before. The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun!

Hola!

Aquesta és la meva primera pàgina d'Art Journal... o bé, la primera que veus, perquè en vaig fer algunes fa un any. La pàgina d'avuí està inspirada en la feina de la Vicky Papaionnou, amb qui vaig fer la primera pàgina de la llibreta, a Barcelona, fa un mes. Va ser genial!! 

M'ho he passat molt bé fent la pàgina d'avuí i la cita significa molt per mi. Per cert, tinc una càmera nova, gràcies al meu xicot, així que espero que vegis la diferència entre la qualitat d'imatge del video d'avuí i els anteriors. La llista dels materials està al final. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!




Supplies:
- Dylusions paint
- Lawn Fawn: Critters in costumes, flower border, leafy tree backdrop: portrait 
- Posca white/blanc
- Spectrum Noir
- Faber-Castell Pitt brush pens
- Archival Inks
- Gesso, gel medium, modelling paste.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment