28.10.16

Christmas Shadow Box

Hi there!

Next monday I'm going to travel to Barcelona to visit my family and friends (and to celebrate Christmas in advance, because for Christmas I will be in Denmark). I don't like to fly but I do like to travel, so I'm preparing things to distract myself while I fly. Next week there is a scrapbooking convention in Barcelona and I'm so happy to go. Also I'm going to do a class to more than 20 people and they are going to learn how to make this beautiful Christmas Shadow Box that I made. I'm so excited (and I just can't hide it! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!).

Here you have some pictures of the project. Hope you like it as much as I do! See you soon!

Hola!

El pròxim dilluns volaré a Barcelona per visitar a la meva familia i amics (i per celebrar el Nadal per avançat, ja que per Nadal estaré a Dinamarca). No m'agrada gens volar però si viatjar, així que estic preparant una pila de coses per distreure'm durant el vol. La setmana que vé hi ha la fira Creativa a Barcelona i em fa molta il·lusió anar. També donaré una classe a més de 20 persones i apendran com fer aquesta bonica Shadow Box de Nadal que he fet. Estic molt emocionada! 

Aquí et deixo unes quantes fotos del projecte. Espero que t'agradi tant com a mi. Fins aviat! 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment