17.10.16

Art Journal - Autumn, the season that...

Hi there,

I made another (three in a row!) Art Journal page. I found the inspiration in the leaves that have fallen in my garden. I picked a few to compare the colors with the samples that I made with my Paper Artsy's Infusions. I'm really satisfied with the result. The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun and enjoy the video!

Hola!

He fet una altra (tres seguides!) pàgina d'Art Journal. Vaig trobar la inspiració en les fulles que havien caigut en el meu jardí. Vaig agafar unes quantes per comparar els colors amb les mostres que m'havia fet amb les meves Infusions de Paper Artsy. Estic molt contenta amb el resultat. La llista dels materials està al final. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te i disfruta del vídeo!




Supplies:
- Paper Artsy: Infusions
- Distress Inks: wild honey, vintage photo & walnut stain
- Faber-Castell: Pitt Brush Pens (black & brown)
- Archival ink: Dandelion. 
- Lawn Fawn: Stitched leaves & small stitched leaves
 

No comments:

Post a Comment