20.1.17

ATCs tree of life

Hi there!

Usually when I make ATCs I just upload the pictures on the blog with no video. But this time there's a video too!! Yay!! A group of 8 friends and I made everymonth an ATC and this month was "The Tree of Life". So this is what I made.

I hope you like it and get inspired. Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel! Thank you so much and have an amazing day!

Hola!

Normalment quan faig ATCs nomes pujo la foto al blog i ja està, sense vídeo. Però aquesta vegada hi ha video! Visca!! Un grup de 8 amigues i jo cada mes fem una ATC i aquest mes tocava "L'Arbre de la Vida". Així que això és el que he fet.

Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. No t'oblidis de suscriure't al meu canal de Youtube. Moltes gràcies i que passis un bon dia!








Supplies:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Sweater weather
- Colored with: Zig Brush Pen
- Versamark ink

No comments:

Post a Comment