30.1.17

Bullet Journal

Hi there,

On December I decided to start a Bullet Journal, but I didn't wanted to spend a lot of money in a nice notebook like a Leuchtturm1907 that are made for that. I think they are so expensive for just a notebook, so I decided to make one myself. Also that way I can choose the sheets I like (the ones I used are really good quality and 120gr.) and decorate the covers how I like. I added a picture of my dogs inside and also a plastic envelope on the back.

So here is the video of how I make it. I hope you like it and get inspired. Have a nice day!


Hola, 

Al Desembre vaig decidir començar un Bullet Journal, però no volia gastar molts diners en una llibreta maca com lees Leuchttrum1907 que estan fetes per això. Em sembla que son molt cares per ser només una llibreta, així que vaig decidir fer-me-la jo mateixa. També d'aquesta manera puc escollir els folis que m'agradin (els que he fet servir son de molt bona qüalitat i de 120gr.) i decorar les tapes com vulgui. He afegit una foto dels meus gossos a dintre i un sobre de plàstic a radera. 

Així que aquí tens el vídeo de com l'he fet. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Que tinguis un bon dia!



Supplies:
American Crafts: papers from the collection "oh happy day" from Amy Tangerine.
Sizzix: envelope.


No comments:

Post a Comment