24.9.14

If friends were cookies...

Hi there!

The first time I saw the Milk and Cookies set from Lawn Fawn I thought that I would like to make a card with the cookie jar open. And here it is! I made it as if it was a kitchen from the 70's, using a lot of Lawn Fawn stuff (yes, I know, I love them!). I had so much fun. The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun!

Hola!

La primera vegada que vaig veure el set "Milk and Cookies" de Lawn Fawn vaig pensar que m'agradaria fer una postal amb pot de galetes obert. I aquí està! La he fet com si fos una cuina dels anys 70, fent servir una pila de productes de Lawn Fawn (si, ho sé, m'encanten!). M'ho he passat molt bé. La llista dels materials està al final i el botó de traducció a la dreta del blog. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!



Supplies:

- Colored with: Spectrum noir
- Lawn Fawn Stamps: the cookies and the cookie jar are from the set Milk and Cookies, the monster is from the set Monster Mash, the sentiment is from the set Hello friend, and the swirl is from the set Home Sweet Home
- More Lawn Fawn stuff used: Stitched scalloped bordersJuniper paper and the Alphabet cardstock sticker for the word "cookies"
- Simple Stories: the stripped paper is from the Sn@p! Color Vibe Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment