26.9.14

Life is good.

Hi there,

I made this card yesterday combining some old Lawn Fawn stamps with the new ones. I love how easy it is. I have stamps from other brands (yes, I do! lol) and it's sometimes difficult (or impossible) to combine one set with another. But with Lawn Fawn's stamps I can do it, creating a lot of different scenes. I love it! It makes me smile that these rabbits come from a set called "Snow Day", because I used them to recreate a scene in the beach. I don't know where they are, but I'm sure they aren't in a Danish beach (now we have 17ºC!). I think the little rabbit girl it's enjoying it very much, don't you? Hahahaha. The supply list is at the end. Hope you like it and get inspired. Have fun!

Hola!

Vaig fer aquesta postal ahir combinant alguns antics segells de Lawn Fawn amb els nous. M'encanta com n'és de fàcil! Tinc segells d'altres marques (si, en tinc!) i a vegades és difícil (o impossible) combiar un set amb un altre. Però amb els segells de Lawn Fawn puc fer-ho, creant un munt de diferents escenes. M'encanta! Em fa somriure que aquests conills son d'un set que es diu "Snow Day" (dia de neu), perquè els he fet servirper recrear una escena a la platja. No sé on son, però estic segura que no estan en una platja danesa (ara tenim 17ºC!). Em sembla que la petita conilleta està disfrutant molt, no creus? Hahahaha. La llista dels materials està al final i el botó de traducció a la dreta del blog. Espero que t'agradi i que t'inspiri. Diverteix-te!



Supplies:

- Colored with: Spectrum noir
- Lawn Fawn stamps: 
          - snow day: rabbits.
          - flutter by: leaf and flower.
          - home sweet home: banner.
          - make lemonade: lemonade.
          - life is good: sentiment.
- Lawn Fawn dies: 
          - stitched hillside borders: to make the sand.
          - stitched scalloped borders: to make the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment